Pages

Monday 8 March 2010

Postcard from Paris: Bryce Aime



Use three words to describe your collection: Futuristic ancient Egypt.

Glasses of alcohol consumed over Paris Fashion Week: Not much really I’m quite good.

Amount of pastries eaten in Paris: The normal amount a French man should have which is a croissant in the morning.

Best bit about exhibiting with Fashion Scout in Paris: Being part of Paris during Fashion Week. We had buyers which is great.

Favourite thing to do in Paris: I'm from here, so seeing my friends and family, but I have been living in London for the past 12 years.

This season's highlight: Probably the fact we have produced a collection when we had so many problems at the start. The whole experience of fashion weeks were amazing. At the end of last year we opened a shop which was my favourite achievement really.