Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Vauxhall Motors Bowling Club


Having previously attended the Vauxhall Ice Skate event I was even more excited when the Vauxhall Motors Bowling Club invite turned up on my desk. A weighty envelope included tickets, a bowls rulebook, an inscribed pencil (its most important to keep score) and a material badge to sew on my blazer.

Who wouldn’t want to spend a Sunday afternoon sat by a bowling green on a picnic blanket, sipping on homemade lemonade or licking an ice cream. With the ever humorous Rick Edwards hosting and incredible dj sets from Toddla T and (the rather good looking in real life) Matt Horne, it was a good day had by all.

Even after a lesson from the on hand experts I wouldn’t say I was ready to turn up to a bowls club and show off, but I am much improved with a set of woods (the name for the balls for those of you that don’t know.)

I cant wait to see what inventive and fun filled event Vauxhall come up with next!



Emma Drinnan