Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Vauxhall Fashion Scout Designers Win BFC / Elle Talent Pad


 Eudon Choi

David Longshaw

Earlier this morning the BFC announced the names of the six winners of their Talent Launch Pad initiative. We were ecstatic to see that amongst the chosen few are two of Vauxhall Fashion Scout’s very own designers: Eudon Choi and David Longshaw !!!

The Talent Launch Pad offers the winners invaluable opportunities as they build their profile within the industry. The initiative gives these young designers access to some of the UK’s top stockists, as well as stylists, photographers and creative directors.

We asked our designers how they felt about winning…

David Londshaw – “I am so excited to be one of the winners for ELLE’s Talent Launch Pad.  Showing at Ones-To-Watch with Vauxhall Fashion Scout last season has really allowed me to launch my label and this award will raise my profile even further.”

Eudon Choi – “Already it has been an amazing season and Fashion Week hasn’t even begun! I was completely blown away after winning the Vauxhall Fashion Scout Merit award this season, the exposure that has given me has already proven to be invaluable and I could not be more excited about having my first solo show. To top it all off I have now been chosen for the ELLE Talent Launch pad and could not wish for more!”

At Vauxhall Fashion Scout we are more than thrilled to have played a part in supporting these growing talents and foresee big things for each of them.  Eudon Choi’s catwalk event will take place on Saturday 18th September during London Fashion Week and David Longshaw will be exhibiting in our Paris showroom during Paris Fashion Week.

For more information about venues and dates please visit vauxhallfashionscout.com


Lara Angol