Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2010

A day in the life of... Viking Wong


09:00 Nowadays, texts and emails seem to have replaced my alarm...and unfortunately so do my interns.  This morning, my dear soldiers are toiling, cutting and preparing fabrics whilst I do the patterns, have breakfast and try to juggle a million things at the same time. Sometimes my assistant, Holly, and studio manager, Kate, drop by to make sure I am on track!



14:00 After a spot of lunch I dropped by Liberty House to the pop-up showroom, London a La Mode, by the lovely Emma Crosby.  We talked about pricing and sales, and tried to catch up a bit during this crazy time leading up to Fashion Week.  You can catch a glimpse of the new collection here. Visits like these are usually followed by coffee sessions which are definitely the highlight of my day!





20:00 As night falls, my last stop tonight is the gym for some long hours of training, followed by...well... it's none of your beeswax, wheres the fun in
life without a bit secret?!  Goodnight, and believe in the impossible. Viking Wong

Posted by Fiona Anderson