Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

PRE-SHOW| Pam Hogg AW12




Janice Dickinson
"I’ve been to several of Pam’s shows. There’s always an anticipated adrenaline feeling here behind the scenes; the beat, the smells, the fashion, the looks, the men, its all fantastic! We adore the fashion."

Jo Wood
"This is my first Pam Hogg show. I adore her, and i’m so looking forward to seeing her show!"  

Karen Grace - Fashion Insight
"We got a little glimpse from one of the models, and it was bright and elaborate so we’re very excited.  I love this venue as well, and Vauxhall Fashion Scout always have great shows here showcasing up-and-coming designers."

Jade Thomson
"I’m expecting some really good pieces.  I’ve heard there’s over six hundred people waiting outside, so i’m so glad that i’ve managed to get in! So many want to see this collection, so i’m really excited."

Interviews by Abigail Gurney-Read
Follow her @AbbyGurneyRead

Photography by Rowan Papier
www.rowanpapier.com