Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Interview with Michael Allen

 
Michael Allen, model for studio_805


What goes through your mind when you are on the catwalk? 
I just try to blank everything out!
How long have you been modelling for?
4 years
How did you get into it?
I helped a friend out and it all took off from there
What do you think of the Vauxhal Fashion Scout?
Love it!
What do you do, when you are not strutting across the catwalk?
I am an Engineer in Leeds
What did you have for breakfast?
Scrambled eggs and some porridge
How much do you work out?
Everyday for two hours, except weekends
How do feel about wearing so much make up? 
I don't mind it
Who is your favourite designer?
Vivienne Westwood, she is the one that made me fashion conscious.


Interview by Crystal Birch
Image: Eddie Blagbrough