Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

INTERVIEW| Sara Maino, Senior Editor Vogue Italia


We caught up with Vogue Italia's Senior Editor Sara Maino on the front row ahead of Xiao Li’s Merit Award show,

What are you looking forward to seeing from Xiao Li today?
I’m really looking forward to seeing the new collection, the first collection was amazing and I’m hoping to see an evolution from that.

What do you think of Fashion Scout as a platform for emerging design talent?
It is a really important platform, its fundamental for discovering new talent.

Have you seen any other shows today?
 Yes, I have seen Ming Hu, I didn't know of her and I really enjoyed her show, it was really interesting in terms of material and shape.


By Charlotte Muscat (@CharlotteLM9)
Photography by Jamike Latif (@JamikeLatif) taken on the fashion forward LumixGM (@PanasonicUK)