Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

FRONT ROW| Pandemonia at Zeynep Tosun and Ashley Isham SS14


A regular face on the front row at Fashion Scout, artist and pop icon Pandemonia was once again at Freemasons Hall to see the new season collections from Zeynep Tosun and Ashley Isham. We caught up with 7ft inflatable personality before the start of the SS14 Zeynep Tosun presentation began.

Are you looking forward to the show today?
I am looking forward to the show yeah, I haven't actually seen her work before so this is the first time I've ever seen it.

You attend quite a few of the off schedule shows at Fashion Scout. What is it that keeps bringing you back?
I like Fashion Scout because there's a lot of variety and I am a visual artist, so it's very good for me for inspiration, getting ideas about what's up and coming. I can take things and I can incorporate things into my work.


Follow us on Twitter @FashionScout #FashionScout
Madeleine Ayers, contributor. Follow her on Twitter: @MadeleineAyers