Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

INTERVIEW| Yifang Wan SS14


The Fashion Scout blog team caught up with last season's Merit Award winner, Yifang Wan to discuss her SS14 collection. 

How have you progressed since being given the Merit Award last season?
I think I had very good feedback and it really encouraged me while creating the next collection. I also think I’ve improved quite a lot.

Accessories are always a key point in your collections, can you talk me through your key accessories for SS14?
Well we’re focusing on the glasses which I think are really subtle and send out the message of the collection.

What do you think about the opportunities that Fashion Scout provides not only for you but for international designers?

I think it’s a really great platform for young designers and emerging designers to show their collections. 

Interview by Elizabeth Renfrey, Fashion Scout Contributor, @erenfrey
Photography by Benjamin Turgel, @BenjaminTurgel
Follow us on Twitter @FashionScout #FashionScout