Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

BACKSTAGE| Natasha Zinko SS14











Up to three stylists work on one model creating a classic look of red lips, dark eyes and a strong brow, working quickly in the busy backstage room. Soft smoked eyelids contrast with bright red lips where the models give off an femme fatale attitude. Hair is teased using Label M products for a style that is effortlessly textured giving hints at the collection to come.

Designer Natasha Zinko who exhibited last season with Fashion Scout as part of Kiev Fashion Days arrives backstage, discussing with the session stylists and make-up artist, it’s clear to see the passion that Zinko has for her work.

Speaking to Natasha Zinko as she buzzes around the room she says,
“This is my second time, I was exhibiting last season and this is a new collection so I’m really excited! I think it’s even more feminine using a pale palette, and pale colours, I’m excited for you to see. For me, it’s very feminine I don’t want to give too much away!”

The backstage team prepare an oversized birdcage in the presentation room adorning it with flowers and ribbons; everyone is excited to see what this designer has planned for her Spring/Summer ’14 collection.

Follow us on Twitter @FashionScout #FashionScout
By Vanessa Omoregie, @wewearblack
Photography by Tracy Asslanian, @TracyAsslanian